Monday, July 27, 2009
Well well, I received a lot of emails and personal messages with requests like: "I don't understand a word you're saying, could you please translate some?". I started my blog with the intention to show my outfit/style/items to people in the Netherlands (Actually because I didn't thought any one else would visit it). But now I know there are people abroad that really like my style, yay! So Phyl is going international and this blog will be in English from now on!
xoxo Phylicia

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

THANKS A MILLION!!!!! You are really nice, I guess it might be harder for you writing in another language, so thanks a lot!
Belén

goldenmeans said...

Thank you for translating for us :) I love your blog, bug google reader was doing a questionable job at telling me what you were saying!

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
A girl that loves fashion and wants to open her own high-end boutique. Wanna contact me? phyliciaz@hotmail.com

Blog Archive

Followers