Wednesday, August 12, 2009
I've been tagged by Jadore Vogue !
  • What is your current obsession?
  • Cape Town & Watching all seasons of Lost
  • What is your horoscope & do you relate to it?
  • Aries, I think I meet a lot of characteristics of the Aries
  • What are you wearing today?
  • White Seven Jeans, Tan Hermes Belt, Navy Cardigan and a Scarf.
  • What is the last thing you've bought?
  • Grey J Crew Sequin Top
  • What do you think about the person who tagged you?
  • She has such a lovely style, which is quite similar to mine, because she also dresses girly and with a lot of nude colours.
  • What's for dinner?
  • Sushi!
  • What's your favourite decade, fashion wise?
  • 40's are my favourite. I like the way the people looked back then, it looks like everyone was pretty that time!
  • What are your must haves for summer?
  • Dresses, dresses, dresses!
  • What would you love to be able to afford?
  • Hermes Birkin and a Porsche Cayenne (especially in that combination)
  • What is you favourite piece of clothing from your own wardobre?
  • It's not really clothing but my tan Hermes belt and my Fendi Spy are definitely my all time favourite items!
  • What is your dream job?
  • Have my own international real-estate business
  • What's your favourite magazine?
  • Jackie
  • What do you consider a fashion faux pas?
  • Slutty clothes...duh
  • Descrite your personal style:
  • Clean, Chic, Trendy, Feminine
  • Which Beatle is your favourite?
  • None of them.
  • What are you proud of?
  • My Cum Laude degree, and all the goals I achieved already.
Don't know who to tag yet, but I will be tagging soon :)

5 comments:

Cindy Van Dyck said...

Nice to know :D! And a great top!



- Please check my new blog & follow me with bloglovin'. Thanks!

Unknown said...

Congratz!!!
Je verdient het :D
Love your style!!!!

xoxo Fashion Waitress

J'adore Vogue said...

Leuk!
En die top is erg mooi trouwens!

Simone said...

hii there
normaal bekijk ik nooit blogs mrr die van jouw is super! jouw stijl past ook helemaal bij mijn smaak!

xxx

MDSTYLING said...

Leuk om te lezen! Doe maar luxe met je combi van een Porsche en Hermes bag hihi =P Ik wil dat ook best hebben ^^

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
A girl that loves fashion and wants to open her own high-end boutique. Wanna contact me? phyliciaz@hotmail.com

Blog Archive

Followers