Saturday, October 10, 2009

Come on Cape Town !

Helloooooooooo hello!

Finally, my first update from Cape Town! I love it here, the weather is absolutely fantastic right now. You can read all about it on my other blog: www.phylicia.nl.
But this is my fashion blog, so I took a break from surfing, tanning, shopping to take some fashion pictures ;-)
What I wore today and some of my new buys!

Fedora head: Woolworths (SA) / Tanktop: H&M / Skirt: H&M DIY / Belt: Berschka / Sandals: Mr Price (SA)

Some of my South African buys:
Fedora: Woolworths / Sandals: Mr Price / Earrings: Fochini <333
Sandals: Mr Price / Necklace: from Holland

11 comments:

Joy. | JUSTLIKESUSHI.COM said...

Nice buys and outfit!
Aah hier is t zo koud en jij loopt er zo zomers bij....how jealous can you make me!

Cindy Van Dyck said...

Mooie outfit! xx

J'adore Vogue said...

Leuk dat je update!
Ben zo jaloers dat jij gewoon nog blote benen kunt hebben daar, heerlijk!

Vind je aankopen ook mooi, vooral de oorbellen!

Jess said...

Leuke dingen heb je gekocht!

XXX

Petitebine said...

Leuke update meid!
Zo gaaf dat je nu gewoon in zuid Afrika zit :)
Nog heel veel plezier in Kaapstad!

Anonymous said...

Mooie oorbellen! Geniet nog van Kaapstad!

Six Feet From The Edge - Debbie said...

Superleuk! En oehh dat lekkere weertje daar.. heerlijk!

x

Dylana Suarez said...

Super cute skirt!

Lovely blog! I will def. be back!

colormenana.blogspot.com

Gitte said...

erg leuke outfit! leuke blog heb je!

http://fashionGK.blogspot.com

Fashionisaparty.com (Suz) said...

really nice outfit. it absolutely radiates summer everywhere!

Federico Panarello said...

So incredible adoreable!!! I like this outfit!!!

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
A girl that loves fashion and wants to open her own high-end boutique. Wanna contact me? phyliciaz@hotmail.com

Blog Archive

Followers